Thursday, February 28, 2013

Shiny Shiny

When I was a little girl my mother called me Magpie. She told me I'd drop a five dollar bill to pick up a piece of tinfoil. This is true to this day. I love shiny. Sparkly, sweet, glittery.

I work full time. I have three children in my life (and lots of nieces and nephews) but I'm not a Mom. I'm over 35. I travel a lot. I  love to make things- jewelry, drawings, paintings, knitted scarves, stamped handmade cards, cookies, embellished clothes. I love organization, makeup (nail polish!), photography, vintage cookware. I like to come up with my own recipes too.

I'm constantly doodling.

I love telling stories. I try crazy stuff. Some things work, somethings don't. This is the place where I'll share my favorites, this is the nest where I collect my sparkly treasures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment